Ephesians 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
(I pray that out of the riches of His glory (dokes) He may strengthen you with power (dunamai, force, miraculous power) through His Spirit in your inner (inside, within) being (a man, human)
Scriptures:
Romans 7:22 For in my inner being I delight in God's law.
Romans 9:23 What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory--
1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on the alert. Stand firm in the faith. Be men of courage. Be strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.
Ephesians 1:7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace
Ephesians 1:18 I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 3:8 Though I am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ
Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Colossians 1:11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you need prayer or are interested in a bible study, please let me know! Thank you for reading today!